LenderFi Inc. respects your right to privacy and will protect it when you visit our web site. Here are some things you should know about how we protect your privacy.
1. When you send us email we won't share your email address with anyone outside of LenderFi Inc, its contractors, and other third party representatives necessary to close your loan.
2. If you sign up for one of our emailing lists, we'll only send you the kinds of information you've requested.
1. All personal and financial information submitted to LenderFi Inc is used to process your loan. We will never, sell, rent or share any personal information to third parties. We will only share information that is needed to close your loan.
2. When you browse our website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website. This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
3. Sometimes we use "cookies", which are small amounts of text stored on your computer. So, if you are entering information, you won't lose the information if you go to another site and come back during the visit.
1. We monitor visits to the web site to identify any attempt to tamper with it.
2. When you submit personal information using our web site-for example, you submit your name, address, employment information, income, credit balances, property insurance coverage and other information for the purposes of closing your loan; we have systems that make sure people outside of LenderFi Inc cannot access your personal information.
3. Tampering with LenderFi Inc's web site is against the law. If anyone tries to tamper with it, they may be punished under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
LenderFi Inc Contact Policy
By submitting your name, email address and phone number anywhere on LenderFi.com you will receive phone calls and emails regarding your interest in LenderFi Inc. We also partner with lead generators. If LenderFi Inc. receives your information through such third party brokers, you will receive phone and email correspondence regarding your interest. LenderFi Inc. may also contact you in the future to provide information regarding other financial or consumer products that we feel may interest you. You may opt-out of any correspondence which is not directly linked to your transaction by clicking on the “Opt-Out” link in any non-transactional email.
26010 Mureau Road, Suite 130
Calabasas, CA 91302
9400 N. Central Expressway, Suite 305B
Dallas, Texas 75231